Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our sweet and silly Makade!!


Oh MaKade, you silly silly boy. What a crack up he is! He'll think of anything to make you laugh. Between putting popsicle sticks up his nose or dressing up like a super hero running around the house pretending to save the world. I don't know what makes me laugh harder. You never know where his big imagination is headed next. Maybe he'll come up with a new super hero called the Popsicle stick man. I'm sure what ever it is next will be very creative. Can't wait to see what it'll be. Or wait can I? Makade we love you very much and enjoy your cute little personality!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MaKade, I miss you and your cute little personality soooo much!!! Jaxon would have so much fun with your two little boy's. They all could dress up like little supper hero's. The popsicle stick put up his nose what a funny little boy you got there. Miss you all. Love, Britt

Kandice said...

He is so cute, and has the best personality. I LOVE His hair. I just want to touch it every time I see him. Welcome to the blogger world! Now you have a reason to go to your moms and post a lot, and to look forward to when you will be in your house and have your own computer. Have a great day!

The McClellan Clan said...

hey girl. Glad to see you on here. I had no clue you had one. Great!! Now I can keep in touch better. I"m not to good at the whole facebook thing!!!

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack