Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Makade's First Day of Pre-School.

OK, so I decided to stop being such a slacker blogger and get myself into gear!! So I am going to blog about something that happened awhile ago but I still want to put on here. Makade started Pre-school this year. He is loving it. His teacher is Mrs. Jolley and he thinks she is great. Every time he comes home he tells me about what they had for a snack. I think that must be his favorite part. But he also tells me about learning his ABC's, the project they make that day and the Pledge of Allegiance. I am so glad that he is so excited about learning and enjoys going to "school".

He is so excited to his first day!

Charlie wanted to get in on the action



5 comments:

Kandice said...

Well my heck you slacker, it is almost christmas and you are just getting that posted???? LOL J/K, I know you have your reasons.
Hallie had Mrs. Jolley too, and she loved her. I bet he has so much fun going. I can't believe he is getting that big. Don't forget to call me Thursday after your big Ultrasound!

LaFawnda said...

Erin,
You are such a good mommy. Way to go getting those kids excited about school. Believe me, a kid's favorite part of the school day is lunch and recess, bummer from a teacher's point of view huh.

Jodi said...

hey its Jodi. I finally started a blog, and ended up running into yours. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. And congrats on the third that is so exciting. I hope you guys are doing good. You'll have to check out my blog so you can see Mylee she is getting so big. Hopefully I will talk or see ya soon.

HannaH said...

Sometimes I wish I were little. Pre-school, guilt free snacks, naps, naps, did I mention naps? by the way, I feel so much better that I am not the only blogging slacker out there!LOL My blog is going private so get me your e-mail and I will send you an invite.
HannaH

HannaH said...

hello hello is anyone still there? JK

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack