Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Crazyness

We have had so much going on lately. It has been hard to keep up with it all , let alone blog about it. So here is a short summary of all that has been going on for the last few months.


Bryan has been spending most of his free time helping to build his parents new home.



Charlie had a Bithday!! He is Two... I can't believe it. His birthday is April 20th. (That shows how behind I am.)





Dying Easter eggs.

Easter Morning.





Savannah was blessed on May 3rd.





I took some more pictures of her in her dress about a month later.



My mom, me, and Savannah were all blessed in the same booties.





We spent a couple days in salt lake. While we were there we went to the zoo. The boys spent as much time playing in the water fountains as they did looking at the animals.



We also went out to Thanksgiving Point.









I know she is little, but I couldn't wait any longer. I had to get her ears pierced.






Yes, Charlie broke his arm. Bryan, Makade, and Charlie were acting a little too crazy on the trampoline and this was the result. It has been a nightmare, Charlie is the messiest boy in the world. It has been hard to keep that thing even remotely clean and dry. He still has to wear it for probably another month.






They loved watching the parade.

Savannah slept the whole time.


7 comments:

lindseyhackford said...

Erin! hope you don't mind me checking out your blog It's the only way i get to know what all of my extended family is doing! Looks like your having lots of fun and are very busy! CUTE KIDS!

Kandice said...

Well My Goodness. I am glad you blogged again!!! Your kids are darling. We really do need to get together more. Thanks for the chat last night...it was just what I needed!

Erika and Jason said...

Wow your kids are really cute and looks like you are staying pretty busy. It was good to get caught up on what you're doing.

Jodi said...

Such a cute family. It was good to see you guys the other weekend. I am glad that things are going good.

Josh and Kristen said...

Hey! It looks like you have been busy. Savannah is so cute. I love that she was blessed in the same little booties as you and your mom! The boys are so cute too.

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

So cute! How have you been? It has been crazy busy! We need to make time and go to lunch or just hang out!

lindseyhackford said...

Erin- you have to go check out my blog I posted something just for you! :)

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack