Monday, April 14, 2008

New "Tricks"

Charlie has learned how to do a few new things recently. He loves to get into anything and everything. He opens up any drawers or cupboards and rips everything out. It normally isn't a problem. In the places he can get into are things like Tupperware, towells, pans, all the things he loves to get into and play with. But he just realized he can open the refrigerator and the dishwasher.... which I don't want him messing around in. The first time I caught him in the fridge I heard a loud crash, I came running in the kitchen and he had pulled the bar that holds all of the stuff in the door out and it had all came crashing down. Then I had been in a hurry and hadn't shut the dishwasher all the way and he had opened that and was throwing dishes out faster than I could count. He is a funny boy always moving and doing something. With him and Makade I'm always entertained. I definitely can't even me mad for a second, after he does anything he looks at me with his innocent little face and big blue eyes and I just melt!!

EXHIBIT A


EXHIBIT B

5 comments:

Erika and Jason said...

That is so funny. I can't wait till we have kids.

Whit said...

Kael does the same thing, It's so hard to get mad. They learn quick!
P.s I have your scentsy stuff I don't know which duplex is your that's why i've not brought it to you and I can't remember your #.

Megan said...

So cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up. You will be so happy that you have recorded all the small things they do. I can't even believe that we are moms. It seems like we should still be in high school hu?

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Sure sounds like these boys keep you on your toes! They are so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin it makes me laugh so hard when I see pictures of little Charlie. He reminds me soooo much of my sweet little Jaxon. I know I have said that before, but it cracks me up how much alike they are.

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack