Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Funny Boys

A couple of weeks ago I was getting Charles his breakfast. I noticed it was pretty quiet (which isn't very often the case in my house.) So I went running around the house looking for Makade. I found him in the bathroom in his batman costume calmly putting my makeup on like he really knew what he was doing. He even had it in all the right places just not very well.






I better explain how I could have gotten so distracted that I wouldn't have a clue what my 3 year old was doing. Charlie is the messiest eater I have ever seen. He won't let me feed him very often. He usually will only feed himself. Most of the time I completely strip him down to feed him cause he will not wear a bib. Afterward I usually have to give him a bath and scrub him down. Here are a few sample pictures.








*I hope people don't think that I just think my kids are bad all the time. Although I may be a little upset in the moment occasionally. I mostly just think the things they do are pretty funny and I want to remember all of them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I just love your little boy's!!! They make my smile hurt!:) Makade and all that pretty makeup on his face.:) How cute is he!! Charlie reminds me sooooo much of Jaxon. I love how when we talk on the phone we have so many similar things to talk about with are boy's!! I really got to get you out here. I want to see you guy's sooooo bad!! Just think we could all go see are favorite Disney movie come to life on Broadway (the little Mermaid)!! Also how fun it would be to get to go play in the big city with you. Just the two of us could go have some fun in NYC!! I know great people who would love to watch our kids, or Tim would love to. There I'm done, have I convinced you yet to come see me?:) Please! Please! Britt

p.s Tell Bryan you need break, and going to see his sweet sister is just the thing you need!! hehe

The McClellan Clan said...

okay that is hilarious I have a pic of Kaelyn with my cover up on, I thought it was so funny. I love that he new where to put it all!!!!!! Thats so funny.
And Holy Charlie where is hair is all wet. that is totally what Emmy does. She dumps her food all over her then wipes it in here hair. But Charlies eyes are so big and BEAUTIFUL!!!! You are going to have H-O-T boys.
They are soooo cute!!!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Oh my goodness that is so funny!!! Your kids are so dang cute! I feel bad for you when they are teenagers and heartbreakers!

Kandice said...

Oh my heck. that is so so funny. That makeup looked great. You had told me about Charlie being a messy eater, but my goodness, those pictures show the true story, he is MESSY! They are so cute. I was glad I got to hold him for a second at church. Have a great day!

Megan said...

Hi Erin! I'm glad you found me. I found you back. I will add you to my list. It's fun getting to keep in touch with all my old friends. Your family is so cute!
Meg

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack