Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Happy Easter

We had a great Easter this year. Makade was just a little bit older where he really got into it!! Especially dying the eggs. We ended up with lots of cracked eggs and dyed hands but we had a great time.





I didn't think Makade was all that excited for the Easter Bunny to come because I had been trying to get him pumped up about it for a couple of days and he just didn't seem to care all that much. Boy was I wrong!! He went to bed kind of late the night before so I thought for sure that he would sleep in or not be very nice when he woke up. At 2:30 in the morning I heard something but just thought I was dreaming. After awhile I finally woke up enough to realize that it was Makade out shaking his eggs and candy and playing with all of the stuff. I couldn't believe it! He wasn't even this excited for Christmas. So I convinced Bryan to get up and see what was going on. After about an hour he went back to sleep but he was up and at it again at 6:00. He had a lot of fun!! Charlie thought it was pretty great too! He was crawling around after Makade picking up any candy Makade dropped and shoving it in his mouth. After awhile I looked over and he was crawling around with two suckers in his mouth. Lets just say they ate a lot of candy and so they were definitely on a sugar high during church. Sadly I couldn't wait for it to be over so everyone would stop staring at our crazy, hyper boys!! After church we went and ate at my parents house with my mom and dad and grandparents. After that we went out to Bryan's grandparents with Bryan's parents, Jared, Lauren, and their two kids. All in all we had a pretty happy Easter.


Makade and Charles in their new Easter wagon.



Makade loves to hold Charlie, even though he is not much bigger!

4 comments:

Kandice said...

Aww thats so cute, especially about all the candy..lol. I can so see that, that is hilarious. We have that very same wagon. My kids love it. Someday we need to go to a park and bring our wagons and have some fun. Thanks again for the bday surprise!!! TTYL

Lindsey said...

Your boys are so cute. It is fun now that our kids are getting old enough to do all the holiday traditions with. We have that wagon too and love it.
Talk to you later.

Lindsey said...

oh, your probally don't know who our family is. Well, I guess I should change that.
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest nephews ever!!!! I can't believe how much Charlie looks like Bryan. You guy's need to have a dozen more kids, because they are sooooo adorable. They look just like there aunt.hehehe That wagon is very cute. That will be nice to have and those nice sunny day's. Reading your blog makes me go crazy that I can't be there and see you guy's. I miss you all soooo much. Love, Britt

p.s when you coming to see us?hehe

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack