Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Future Fireman

For the last couple of weeks Makade's newest thing is pretending like he is a fireman and going around saving the "smokey people." He even pretends like his red wagon is his fire truck. My mom took him to the store and bought him a fire helmet thing that makes noise and now he thinks he is really an expert fire fighter, or fighter fighter as he says. He kept asking me when he would be able to see a real fire truck. I kept telling him soon, thinking he would see them in the summer parades. So we were super excited when my dad told me they were having a breakfast down at the fire station and that they would have all the fire trucks out to look at. He had a lot of fun and did not want to leave. We only got a couple of pictures before our camera ran out of batteries. I guess I better start checking those things before we go!

Posing with his new helmet.

9 comments:

Kandice said...

He is so cute! He really loves costumes and make believe doesn't he. That was so cute to be able to see the trucks. I bet he was so happy.

Anonymous said...

What a boy:) He has such a cute personality! It makes me smile thinking of him getting to see the big red fire truck, and even get to sit in it. How fun!! I miss that little sweetie. Britt

The McClellan Clan said...

that is ssoooooo cute!!! HE's gonna love that forever!!
Thank you so much for coming over the other night, it was so fun to see you. We need to get together

The McClellan Clan said...

OMG, I totally had a dream with you in it last night. I don't remember it except you had long thick blonde hair, In a puffy ponytail and you were talking ALOT!! crazy huh.
I was going to tell you to, its kind of funny.
We had friends who lived in Oregon, they were in one of our wards. Well their name is Bryan and Erin Massey. That is why on my blog I had to put vtown next to your name. Isn't that crazy. When I met them I thought of you!!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Hey Erin!
I am finally getting caught up on everyone's blogs. Your boys are so cute! Holy cow!

The McClellan Clan said...

hey have you guys moved yet??

Brett and Diane said...

Hey Erin! I just found your blog (thanks to Jesenia)hope you don't mind that I looked it over. It's super cute! Your boys are so adorable!

rouskafamily said...

Hey fellow blogger!! I am so happy to find a familiar face. Could he be any cuter up in that firetruck!! YOu have a beautiful family!! Keep on blogging!

Anonymous said...

Heard through Jen Rouska that you had a blog and found it. So great to see pics of your cute boys.

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack