Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary Bryan


Today is our anniversary, May 1st. We have been married for four years now! Four years and two babies later, we are still going strong. I can't believe it has been that long. The years have flown by. I love Bryan so much. He has been such a great husband and father. We have been through so much in the short four years we have been married. But all together we have been extremely blessed. So this post is going to be all about him. First off I am going to start with how it all began.... I have known Bryan for a long time. His sister Brittany and I were friends when we were younger and I always had a little crush on him. We even held hands when I believe I was in 5th grade. So when I moved home from New Jersey I went to the singles ward with my cousin, Jodi. Bryan happened to be there and I sort of purposely ignored him. (have to play hard to get ya know!) Well it worked because before I could even make it home he had called and left a message for me to call him. I did and we set up a date not really thinking much would come out of it. We ended up going golfing, with his brother Jared, which I had never done before so he had to give me a lot of help. It was fun but I still wasn't sure anything was going to come out of it. A few days later he invited me over to his house and it was over... from that day on we were together every minute we could be. We have always been able to have so much fun together and be our goofy selves. I have always been so comfortable around Bryan and love how easy going he is. He always knows how to calm me down when I start getting a little uptight. He is such a hard worker and I have always admired that about him. I love that we can tease each other and not get offended by it. When we were dating I liked the fact that he wanted to have kids and I just knew he would be great at it, I was right! I love that he spends time playing with his boys and that he loves them so much. He is such a great help with them. As much as he wrestles with them they are going to be pretty tough! He is a pretty easy guy to please and is always grateful for the things that I do for him. He shows it by providing for and working hard for our family. One thing Bryan isn't is lazy. He always wants to be working on something. He even cooks me breakfast most weekends.... I think he gave up on me being a morning person like he is! So Bryan Happy Anniversary, I love you. I am excited for many more years and great memories to be shared with you!

I don't have many pictures from when we were dating on our computer... but here is one.

5 comments:

Kandice said...

aww. you two are so so cute together! he is a great guy, and you are a great friend to me, so I am glad you both have each other and your darling boys. Happy Anniversary

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Ahhh you guys are so cute!! happy Anniversary today!!! I hope you guys had a great time together! :)

Liberti said...

What a GREAT day! Congrats!

The McClellan Clan said...

oh, how cute!! YOu guys are cute. But can I sign Bryan up to come cook me breakfast??? I'll take some french Toast, apple juice and some eggs please!!! ;)
I'm happy for you guys!! Anniversaries are always nice, they are fun to see the milestone!! Contrats

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!! Erin you and Bryan really are soooo perfect for each other. I am so lucky you got married to my sweet borther. Now one of my VERY BEST friends is my sister:) I don't know what I would do with out you girl!! I don't think Bryan would know what do do without you either. Just look at you guy's you have a adorable family!! That I just love and miss like crazy!! You guy's have made some great memories together, and time just gets better!! Love ya, Britt

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack