Thursday, May 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!


(I'm only about a couple weeks slow on this one)



Charlie turned one on April 20th. We had some family over and had some food and of course.... cake and ice cream.
He really liked the cake. He had it so far up his nose he kept sneezing.

Oh, and don't for get about the presents.



I cannot believe that he is already a year old, the year has flown by. He has grown and changed so much... it is truly amazing to have been able to watch him. I love Birthdays so much, especially now that I have the births of my own kids to celebrate. I love celebrating the day they were born and another year older. I feel so blessed to be able to have two amazing little boys.

3 comments:

Kandice said...

he's so cute. I just want to squeeze him. I hope you are all feeling better from the crud you had, and i hope your clothes have came! Have a great day.

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Oh he is sooo soo cute! It looks like he had a wonderful birthday! I love birthday's so much more now when it's your kids! : )

Anonymous said...

HE IS SOOOO CUTE!! I so wish I could have been there to give him a big birthday hug for his Birthday!! Tell him his favorite auntie loves him! Britt

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack