Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So I am still recovering from a few weeks ago. It was Charlie's Birthday. Then the next day I had a friend, Kelli, and her two kids come and stay with us for a few days. The day they left my brother and his family flew in from Ohio. The next day Charlie got really sick and then I got really sick. My Aunt Carolyn passed away, which hit me pretty hard. My brother and family from Salt Lake came into town. I was so sick I didn't even really get to enjoy my family from out of town. It was just a lot to happen all in the same week. So we are finally recovered (mostly) and getting back into the groove of things. But I wanted to post a few pics. from Kelli's visit and sadly I didn't take any from my family visiting cause I was home in bed most of the time. While Kelli was here we had a great time as usual. We laughed, talked, she cooked me some great food, we took the kids to the dinosaur museum, the library, the park, stayed up late visiting and much much more.


Must be intense.


The museum


Charlie enjoying his food... as usual.

Kelli and her two kids

5 comments:

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Wow! You guys really did have an eventfull week! Cute pictures I'm glad you had fun though even though you got sick! : (

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Carolyn, the aunt that was a janitor at school?? I am so sorry to hear that.

Your boys are so cute!
TTYL

Idontcare said...

I'm sorry you were sick but let me just say, Charlie is SO cute!!!!

Liberti said...

I'm so dissapointed that you didn't tell me Kelli was coming into town, I would've made the trip!

So sorry about Carolyn - but what a reunion in Heaven!

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack