Friday, March 7, 2008

I have a music playlist!

Now this is the story all about how my life got twisted turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of town called Bel-Air.

Yeah, I know this is the theme song from the T.V. show, The Fresh Prince. and yes, I do have the whole thing memorized. Back in the day (Jr. high I believe) I watched this show everyday and somehow with my terrible memorizing skills managed to remember the whole thing. The bad part is it pops into my head at the most random times and drives me crazy. So... yesterday I was working on making a play list of music to put on here, I was trying to think of all my favorite blog appropriate songs and all that kept popping into my brain was this song, I just can't seem to get it out. On the plus side I did manage to finish my play list. I need to give a shout out to my sister-in-law, Brittany, she has helped me with all of my questions and has given me a lot of help... so thanks Britt!

One thing about me is I love Music! All kinds, except all the heavy metal junk and a lot of the Rap crap. My life is just one big soundtrack, different music goes with different moods and different parts of my life. When I hear a song of past it triggers my memory and takes me back to the time I liked the song. And now to the point. So I guess from going through so much music yesterday when I tried to sleep last night I just couldn't, my mind would not shut down. I kept having all these songs playing through my mind. It happens quite often. I'll wake up exhausted because I feel like I've been at a dance club all night. In fact most of my dreams have music in the back ground like it is a movie with a soundtrack or something, a lot of the time it is the same song playing over and over. It's crazy! Does anybody else do this?


*Note to Kelli: Don't hate me because I have a blog... I know you secretly want to read it! And yes you can be a guest writer... if you will agree to a couple of things. 1. You have to put your name on it saying YOU wrote it. Although the titles you came up with the other night were extremly funny to us... others might turn me in to child protection services. 2. You have to keep in mind that people read this, including family members and quite frankly you know far too many incriminating things about me.

2 comments:

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Oh yes! I understand the pain! I'm the same way! It's funny how just one song can put you in some kind of trance from the past that you get stuck in and that's all you can think about.I have a funny memory about you though. I remember when we use to go for drives around main with the big group of us and I remember being always so impressed how you knew all the words to the songs on the radio! I thought it was so cool so I would try singing along with you but I had no idea what the words were. So i tried so hard to memorize songs later so I could sing a long next time we hung out! Funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy! What's up? So the thing with the prince of Bel-Air. Yea' that is so funny. When I'm trying to think of a song or whatever the heck I'm doing that songs always pops in my head. I too know all the words. Maybe we can jam out to it and see who can rock it out the best. That would be kind of fun. hehe! So when I come see you plan that on the to do list for us. Or maybe you could get your cute little butt out here to Connecticut and we could jam on it out here. Britt

p.s By the way. I really needed you today when I was shopping for some home decor. So get out here and help me. Your dang good at that. Hope you don't get to sick of me calling and asking your opinion. Hey you got style what can I say!!!! peace out!

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack