Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh, what a night!!

I did something last night that I don't normally do... I actually left my house and did something with a friend. I often feel so neglectful to friends and know that I need to make more of an effort to keep up and spend time with them. I have a lot of friends that I really care how they are and what they are doing but they probably wouldn't know it by how I keep in contact! So for those of you out there who are reading this: How are you? What are you up to? I hope everything is great!!!

So about my night we went shopping, ate more junk food than was necessary, got hit on by random men, what more could you ask for on a night out!! You can read more about it on Kandice's blog. (She is on my list of blogger friends) Kandice is very right, a little break here and there DOES make for a much happier wife and mommy!!! So thank you Kandice for always being such a good friend. Even though we have gone through periods in our lives where we have been in different places and phases, we have still always been able to pick up where we left off and got along great!! And don't worry... Bryan didn't complain too much about the money I spent!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, sounds like you had a great time. It always is good to get out once awhile. It is so hard for me to get out, without my 3 sweetheart's. You know how that is. So I'm glad you took some time for yourself. It sure does make a happier wife, when you can get a little pt time. So when I get out there this summer be ready to spend a lot of time with me!! Can't wait!! Britt

Kandice said...

Thanks again for last night, it was so fun.

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

I'm glad you had a great time with Kandice! Everybody needs a friend that they can just have a relaxing yet fun time with and forget about all their worries and be able to lean on one another. Love ya!

Please put a picture on my map!!

The Soundtrack